1. By visiting our website (Master Writers) or using our services, you agree with the rules and conditions outlined in this policy, which can be updated over time. Each time you visit the site or use the services, you express direct consent to us collecting, using, and revealing information you give per the procedure outlined in this policy.
2. We collect, register or process any of the following general categories of information.
- Browser type
- Geographical location
- Visit Duration
- Operating system
- Number of pages viewed
- Pages requested
- Personal details when signing up and using the website.
The site might collect information about your general Internet use by using cookies. Where used,
you in personalizing your online experience.
One of the main purposes of cookies is to offer a convenient feature to save you time. The
The function of cookies tells the web server that you have returned to a specific page.
4. Payment Information
Payment details, including name, address, data on settlement account, and payment card, are
needed to provide specific website services. The details are used exclusively for billing, control,
and payment process.
We are legally responsible for getting your consent to permit keeping your payment card details for future use. Your payment cannot be processed before the consent to storing is secure. We are partnering with different payment providers; the actual list can be given to you upon request via an e-mail to email@example.com. The providers will not keep your payment details any longer than is needed in view of the reason (s) for which it was initially collected.
5. Registration Information.
When you sign in to our website while talking with us via the feedback form our website, we collect and process the following information:
The content of the message
6. Distribution and Disclosure of Information
We might transfer your personal information and give consent that the website collects from you to our main server for processing and storing. You agree to this transfer, processing, or storing by sharing your data with us. We will take all reasonable measures to ensure that your data is treated securely without any loss, alteration, or misuse per this policy. We keep the information you give on computer servers in a controlled, safe environment, safeguarded from unauthorized access, disclosure, or use.